- The bundle of brush and bag of yard waste Ben set out on the curb.
- The leaf that unfurled this morning on the dieffenbachia, shiny as a new dime.
- A new dime. How did all those groady coins end up in my change purse?
- The genius of dandelions. I plucked one that had a tap root at least two feet long.
- Any journalist who still works in the middle east.
- The spotless kitchen counter, when I got up this morning.
- The absence of gnats. If our current infestation ends, I will never forget. Really. I swear.
- Wednesday night's conversation with Scott, Cara, Kate, Teresa, and Ben.
- The driver who waved me across the street while I was walking.
- A freshly scrubbed toilet. Any time. Anywhere.
The Meditative Gardener
River Blood and Corn
Story & History
Follow Your Light